HMI/Touch Screen Design
Course Objectives: Modern industrial plants rely heavily on HMI, generally driven at PLCs. Engineers dealing with HMI must be well trained to be able to operate, run, troubleshoot and understand of HMI. This course reviews designing HMI for industry.
Target Audience: The course is intended for engineers and specialized technical staff involved with the specification, operation, and management of installations employing machine, and those working with power station auxiliaries and electric power generation and power system quality. The topics in the course will enable participants to achieve stability, and efficient energy performance in their plants. The course will also be valuable for personnel who are dealing with automation system.
- Introduction to HMI
- Hardware Description
- Configuration between HMI and PLC.
- New window creation & linking.
- Button creation and design.
- Numeric Scaling & Demonstration.
- Output design.
- Multi-state word lamps and switches.
- Alarm Creation.
- Admin and User Role creation and security assigned.
- Log creation and monitoring.
- Trend Graph.
- Controlling field devices.
- Tricks & Tips
- Over all Course Discussion
- Certificate Distribution